Financial services are the key offerings by the Mutual Of Omaha. Whether it is for starting or restarting a business or to invest with long term or short term goals, the financial products offered by Mutual of Omaha are designed to provide value for what is paid.
A few key financial services offered by Omahas are:
- Banking: The Mutual of Omaha caters to banking needs of individuals, business owners, and company associations. They offer typical services any bank will provide. Individual are provided bank accounts, loans, wealth management, insurance and debit and credit cards. The business houses are facilitated by loans, bank accounts, lending Debit and credit cards, cash or treasury management, merchant services and wealth management. Small business owners are offered guidance on business planning free of cost. Online Document Management, loans and other financing solutions and Mutual Pay vendor Invoice fits the needs of the company associations. No ATM fees are charged by them. The statements can be accessed on the official website of Mutual of Omaha Bank.
- Mortgages: Omaha gives facility of mortgage to all i.e; be it first time buyer, Buyer of home or Remortgaging personalized as per the specific needs and affordability of the client. Their loan officers easily accessible and furnished with all relevant details like mortgage rates and fees for raising the loans. The Mutual of Omaha mortgage is a member of FDIC and Equal Housing Lender Group.
- Investments: It is always advisable to invest for long-term goals like retirement income, employee benefits, tax savings, estate, and legacy. The Mutual of Omaha Offers a wide array of products for investments. Unique resources are available for all the aspects of financial management designed to meet the needs and wants of the consumers whether they are individuals, families or business owners. The clients are offered competent advice upon financial investments ensuring good return on their funds with least risk factors possible. They also provide a review on your current savings or ongoing investment options. Seniors are also offered exclusive retirement plans.
- Annuities: Annuities are products which are strategic at income as well as retirement. A variety of annuity plans with different income payout options are available at The Mutual of Omaha.
The two types of annuities provided by Omaha are:
- Income annuities give a reliable, guaranteed income stream to the customer based on payments made for a certain period of time or throughout the lifetime. Some of the income annuities offered are Ultra Income, Income Access, Deferred Income Protector and Income Annuity with a Premium return.
- Deferred Annuities are accumulated investment options ensuring a fixed rate of return and tax-deferred growth. Ultra Plus Secure and Bonus Flexible Annuity are two options available to customers.
These annuities are underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company. Choose the right financial plan in align with your needs and start enrolling today.